10351Re: QUESTIONS...

    Nov 20, 2004
      > Hello lady_caritas
      >
      > On 11/20/04, you wrote:
      >

      > > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Mike Leavitt <ac998@l...>
      wrote:
      > >> Hello pmcvflag
      > >>
      > >> On 11/20/04, you wrote:
      > >>

      > >> Damn right, Mike.... Tommy Gnosis is what Meatloaf would be if
      he
      > >> had any understanding of Platonism ;)
      > >>
      > >> This is a pretty darn good movie. Low budget, and more
      > >> technically "Platonist" than "Gnostic".... but I have made no
      > > bones
      Gnostic

      > > made
      > > be

      > >> Meatloaf?
      > >>
      > >> Regards
      > >> --
      > >> Mike Leavitt ac998@l...
      > >

      > > Ah, now see, Mike,... shame on PMCV. He presented it wrong. One
      > > just might think he meant the main course meat dish, eh? No
      way.

      > > It should be: Meat Loaf.
      > >
      > > http://www.meatloaf.net/
      > >
      > > I know you just couldn't survive without this OT information. ;-
      )
      > > Glad to oblige.
      > >
      > > Cari
      >
      > Alll In The Family? Archie Bunker, et al?
      >
      > Regards
      > --
      > Mike Leavitt ac998@l...

      Um, no, dear. That would be "Meathead." Now, why do I think you
      already know that... ;-)

      http://www.tvland.com/shows/aitf/actor4.jhtml

      Archie Bunker *was* a character, quite the outrageous bigot. He had
      some interesing thoughts on religion though:

      "God don't make no mistakes - that's how he got to be God."

      "It ain't supposed to make sense; it's faith. Faith is something that
      you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."

      ( http://www.ariga.com/frosties/bunkerarchie.shtml )