10333Re: something to think about

    Nov 11, 2004
      Hey Mike....

      >>"As phrased, the point seems more Tauest than Gnostic, not that
      that necessarily invalidates it as also Gnostic. OTOH this world is
      at best only a necessary evil, even to the Valentinians, so...."<<<

      Kinda my point also. My point here is more about trying to question
      and gain context than to really specifically deal with the exact
      point. You all know it is our job as "mods" ;) . I don't want any
      assumptions to go unchallenged if there is some common debate as to
      the validity of that belief as it pertains to "Gnosticism".