10126Re: A question

  • pneumen_borealis
    Sep 5 10:27 PM
      > I see the 'church' of the NT, the bride, as being first the virgin,
      then the unfaithful wife progressing to prostitute, who at last
      returns to wear the white garment of pure redemption which was
      heroically acquired by the bridegroom, which would be the christ
      spirit. But the one last thing she gets to do before beginning anew
      her life as the queen of heaven is to 'clothe herself in witless'
      wrath and correct the defect which resulted in the creation of
      matter, and so what should have never come about is now like it has
      never been, justified karmic account balancing on a higher level!

      Interesting. It rings true in ways I don't quite understand.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic