10092Re: Ecclesia Gnostica Mysteriorum article

    Sep 1, 2004
      In a strictly personal curiosity, I'm wondering if anyone still has a
      copy of last year's _Time_ article on Lost Christianities (or Lost
      Scriptures?) in which Miller was also mentioned. If I recall
      correctly, both described her as "garrulous," which is not a
      description you run across everyday. Just wondered if the same
      author was responsible for both articles.

      Gerry

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Leavitt" <thomas@t...>
      wrote:
      > I've attended a few services (distance and other issues preclude
      any great
      > frequency at this point). I found them different in form and feel
      from the
      > more "traditional" services of the E.G. in Los Angeles, which I
      grew up
      > attending, but very gnostic in substance. I don't have enough
      familiarity to
      > comment on the whole of the metaphysical framework the E.G.M.
      operates

      http://www.paloaltoonline.com/weekly/morgue/2004/2004_08_25.church25ja
      > .shtml
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic