      From: sahms2
      Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 1:03 PM
      Subject: [Gnosticism2] Re: Hello. I'm new here.

      >Hi, CS and Annie. Pneumen posted a link a little while ago that you
      >might find interesting in case you missed it:
      >This offers a good summary of various Gnostic variations of Genesis
      >stories with links to scripture you can read in more detail.

      >Also, for any more newcomers, don't forget Gerry's recent
      >(For source material, i.e. Gnostic scriptures, in addition to Bentley
      >Layton's well-annotated _The Gnostic Scriptures_ that Gerry mentions,
      >I'd also suggest James M. Robinson's _The Nag Hammadi Library_.)

      Thanks Cari, I think I will visit those links, but I hope no one
      minds if I continue to ask questions in between readings. =)

      Annie, I think reading the Bible with two dieties in mind would be

      Also, what does YHVH mean? OT means Old Testament & NT means New
      Testamnet, yes?

    • Show all 46 messages in this topic