10076A question

  • ignisapocryphon
    Aug 30, 2004
      On the Demiurge...

      Is the demiurge a construct of the human mind as "Jehovah", or is it
      real metaphysical transcendent being?

      Also...

      I'd like some feedback on archetypes and metaphysics... How is God
      viewed? As a transcendent, metaphysical being? Or an archetype? Or
      both? I've always thought that the metaphysical realm and the
      archetypal (sp?) realm coincide with each other to produce mystic
      experiences. (Can there be more than one "gnosis"?) Thoughts and
      comments are greatly appreciated.

      I'm going for the Valentinian POV if anyone wants to know.

      I know that's a mouthfull, but still.

      Also, while I'm at it, I might as well say that the Gnostic community
      is one I plan to stay with. I've seen that it is very, VERY friendly
      and open to new-comers. I've also seen the oppression we face by
      other
      Christians and non-Christians. I'm very proud to say I'm a Gnostic
      Christian and I hope to learn much and maybe have a mystic experience
      myself soon. It's been a great joy of mine to understand just what
      communication with and interaction with The Divine is all about...
      The
      Gnostics take it back to it's roots, when time with God was holy and
      unadulterated, no sound or anything... Wow, it's just overwhelming to
      even talk about. Anywho, I'm sure you guys are tired of me being a
      postwhore...

      Comments are appreciated. :D

      Christ is holy,
      IgnisApocryphOn