46Garden Gnome Participates in 2006 MN AIDSWalk

  • Joe
    Apr 27, 2006
      I wanted to let everyone know that my buddy Frederick the Garden Gnome
      is participating in the 2006 MN AIDSWalk!

      This years walk is all about saving safe, effective prevention
      education from recently lost funding. Frederick says, "Even Garden
      Gnomes refuse to stand idley by, smiling complacently as funding for
      HIV prevention education is taken away".

      If you know of anyone who would like to sponsor Frederick the Garden
      Gnome with a tax deductible donation in any amount, please pass this
      information along to them. Feel free to re-post this email anywhere
      that you feel it would be welcomed. Here is a link to more

      Thank you!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic