44Re: [The Gnome's Garden] Hidden Urban Gnome Reserve & Sanctuary

  • Joe
    Apr 17, 2006
      Hi Darrell,

      I checked out your website - we could be brothers (or at least
      cousins)! Belgnorman rocks, he even signed the petition, what a cool
      dude!

      -Joey

      --- In gnomesgarden@yahoogroups.com, Darrell Wade Penner
      <darrellwpenner@...> wrote:

      > Howdy Joey!
      >
      > I let my friend Belgnorman know about the Gnome Reserve. He's
      looking at
      > the website right now.
      >
      > --
      > __/ Darrell Wade Penner \_______________
      >
      > "Sapientia Propter Amorem"
      >
      > Contrary to rumours I do not look at the world through rose
      coloured glasses. I have rose coloured bifocals. While they allow me
      to still see the yucky bits so I can do what I can about them, they
      also let me enjoy the good, perhaps to escape a little and so not
      become hardened and despair. - DWP

      > http://gnomestead.com/DarrellWPenner/index.html

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic