Grondbreaking for Whitney Street Property

  • Ron Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005
      Good news.  We shall be starting to build a house at 51 Whitney Street, as you have probably seen in our recent newsletter.  The groundbreaking ceremonies will be Saturday, June 25, at 10 am.  Attached is an invitation with details.  Actaul construction will be beginning as soon as we have foundation is complete.  More details about building oportunites will be sent once that has happened.