Television Show

  • Ron Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2004
      Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity will be a guest on Revista Hispana this Sunday morning.  This airs on the Boston Channel 7 (NBC) at 6 a.m.  We are part of a segment on a recent women's build in Ecuador.  The Alliance for Cultural & Economic Exchange (a new Massachusetts based non-profit) received a challenge from Habitat for Humanity in Ecuador to fund one of the houses to be built at a cost of $5,000 each.  They achieved more than twice that via tithes from local Habitat for Humanity affiliates.  The three affiliates that made it possible - Greater Nashua, Greater Lawrence, and South Shore - have been invited to participate in the show.  Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has directed its tithe to go to Ecuador for the current year.  If you are up this early on Sundays, you could find the show very interesting.