Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday September 5th and Saturday September 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013

      We'll clean up our next home site in at 45-47 Chestnut Street in downtown Nashua.

      >> Thursday: No construction planned

      >> Saturday: Help clean-up our next home site, at 45-47 Chestnut Street, Nashua.

      45-47 Chestnut Street - Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 7
      1. Start out going southeast on RT-101A/Amherst St. Continue to follow RT-101A/Amherst St. 1.5 mi
      2. Turn right onto Main St/Daniel Webster Hwy. 0.2 mi
      3. Turn right onto Water St. 0.2 mi
      4. Turn slight right onto Factory St. 0.04 mi
      5. Take the 1st left onto Chestnut St. 0.2 mi
      6. 45 CHESTNUT ST is on the right.
      If you reach W Hollis St you've gone a little too far

      Volunteer work:
      > Clean up accumulated debris at our new home site. Please bring garden / contractor rakes.

      * * * * * Looking for heavy-duty trailer to deliver / return small front-end loader / tractor to spread topsoil at our current home site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson * * * * * *

      See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing, including gloves.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      24 Adelaide, Hudson: Plumber completed (less test) PEX hookups to the hot water baseboard heaters,
      connected gas to the water heater and near the furnace. Volunteers firestopped new plumbing penetrations, and finished baseboard in bathroom.
      27 Kimball Hill Road (Benson Park), Hudson: Completed pergola assembly from pre-cut kit.

      Upcoming events:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Contractor to do finish electrical. Contractor to continue finish plumbing. Topsoil to be delivered; contractor hydroseed.
      88-3/4 Palm Street, Nashua: Scheduled for Sunday September 15th - Repaint porch railings and balusters for Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter triple-decker.