Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday June 6th and Saturday June 8th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 5:03 PM
      All:

      For those of you who like to paint - now's your chance! Please come on by and help us add color to the prime coat. We'll continue work on our new Hudson home; this is indoor work.

      >> Thursday: Meet at site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson. Please bring lunches.

      >> Saturday: Meet at site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson. Please bring lunches.

      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 6 -
      1. Start out going EAST on BROAD ST/RT-130 toward SPAR AVE. 0.9 mi
      2. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto AMHERST ST/RT-101A. Continue to follow RT-101A E. RT-101A E is just past JONES CT. 0.9 mi
      3. Turn LEFT onto CANAL ST/RT-101A. Continue to follow RT-101A E. 1.0 mi
      4. RT-101A E becomes RT-111 E. 0.1 mi
      5. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CENTRAL ST. 0.5 mi
      6. Turn LEFT to stay on CENTRAL ST.CENTRAL ST is just past HURLEY ST. 0.2 mi
      7. Take the 1st LEFT onto ADELAIDE ST.
      8. 24 ADELAIDE ST is on the LEFT, at the corner with LIONS AVE.

      Volunteer work:
      > 24 Adelaide: Finish painting, room by room. Finish window and exterior door molding trim. Where painted, hang interior doors, then put up cabinets.
      > Looking for a volunteer to maintain / track tools, materials, etc.

      See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      24 Adelaide, Hudson: Truck re-organized - thanks to Tom! Finished boxing windows and exterior doors, then started on moldings. Started painting walls, finishing one bedroom and starting 2nd. Received interior doors from Home Depot.

      Upcoming events:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Contractor to metal-wrap fascias. New small project, Nashua: 2 volunteers will open up a bathroom doorway to facilitate access for handicapped child - thanks!
      Other small projects being coordinated.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9 6:37 AM
        All:

        For those of you who like to paint - don't miss your chance to help us add color throughout. We'll continue work on our new Hudson home; this is indoor work.

        >> Thursday: Meet at site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson. Please bring lunches.

        >> Saturday: Meet at site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson. Please bring lunches.

        24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 6 -
        1. Start out going EAST on BROAD ST/RT-130 toward SPAR AVE. 0.9 mi
        2. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto AMHERST ST/RT-101A. Continue to follow RT-101A E. RT-101A E is just past JONES CT. 0.9 mi
        3. Turn LEFT onto CANAL ST/RT-101A. Continue to follow RT-101A E. 1.0 mi
        4. RT-101A E becomes RT-111 E. 0.1 mi
        5. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CENTRAL ST. 0.5 mi
        6. Turn LEFT to stay on CENTRAL ST.CENTRAL ST is just past HURLEY ST. 0.2 mi
        7. Take the 1st LEFT onto ADELAIDE ST.
        8. 24 ADELAIDE ST is on the LEFT, at the corner with LIONS AVE.

        Volunteer work:
        > 24 Adelaide: Finish interior painting. Finish hanging interior doors, including closet bifolds. Install kitchen cabinets.
        > Looking for a volunteer to maintain / track tools, materials, etc.

        See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.

        Completed since last Saturday:
        24 Adelaide, Hudson: Finished trimming windows and exterior doors. Hung 3 of 5 interior doors. Continued painting interior walls and ceilings. Laid out kitchen cabinets.
        10 Elmhurst, Nashua: Opened up bathroom access, patching drywall. Thanks to Bob and Don!

        Upcoming events:
        24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Contractor to metal-wrap fascias. Contractors to do finish electrical and plumbing.
        Other small projects being coordinated.