Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday May 16th and Saturday May 18th
We'll continue work on our new Hudson home; this is indoor work.
>> Thursday: Meet at site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson. Please bring lunches.24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 6 -
>> Saturday: Meet at site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson. Please bring lunches.
1. Start out going EAST on BROAD ST/RT-130 toward SPAR AVE. 0.9 mi
2. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto AMHERST ST/RT-101A. Continue to follow RT-101A E. RT-101A E is just past JONES CT. 0.9 mi
3. Turn LEFT onto CANAL ST/RT-101A. Continue to follow RT-101A E. 1.0 mi
4. RT-101A E becomes RT-111 E. 0.1 mi
5. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto CENTRAL ST. 0.5 mi
6. Turn LEFT to stay on CENTRAL ST.CENTRAL ST is just past HURLEY ST. 0.2 mi
7. Take the 1st LEFT onto ADELAIDE ST.
8. 24 ADELAIDE ST is on the LEFT, at the corner with LIONS AVE.
> 24 Adelaide: Complete final coats of drywall mud in basement stairwell, and as needed after sanding. Finish sanding drywall throughout.See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.
> Looking for a volunteer to maintain / track tools, materials, etc.
Completed since last Saturday:
24 Adelaide, Hudson: Completed finish coat of mud, less touchups and part of basement stairwell. Sanded most drywall throughout, touching up mud as needed.
24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Paint throughout, before putting up trim. Contractor to metal-wrap fascias.
New small project, Nashua: 2 volunteers will open up a bathroom doorway to facilitate access for handicapped child - thanks!
Other small projects being coordinated.