Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday February 28th and Saturday March 2nd

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      All:

      We'll continue to support fit-up for our new ReStore being established at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. This is (almost all) indoor work.

      >> Thursday: Meet at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. Please bring lunches.

      >> Saturday: Meet at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. Please bring lunches.

      Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 7 -
      1. Start out going WEST on AMHERST ST/RT-101A. 1.0 mi
      2. 352 is on the LEFT via jug handle turn

      Volunteer work:
      > Continue prepping and painting, focusing on front end of store. Finish handicapped bathroom. Continue building display racks.
      > Looking for a volunteer to maintain / track tools, materials, etc.

      See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Completed rough plumbing and electrical - coordinating inspections.
      352 Amherst Street, Nashua: Continued painting, including preparatory mudding of bathroom walls. Finished second door rack, plus rack for large windows. Started second window rack with upper and lower rack space. Completed two racks for sinks, plus one for pedestal sinks.

      Upcoming events:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Rough plumbing / electrical, then framing inspections. Contractor to metal-wrap fascias. Insulate after Town framing inspection.
      352 Amherst Street, Nashua: Support ReStore fit-up.
      Other small projects being coordinated - expect to be looking for 1-2 volunteers to open up a bathroom doorway to facilitate access for handicapped child (this would be indoor work).