Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday January 31st and Saturday February 2nd

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013

      We'll continue to support fit-up for our new ReStore being established at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. This is (almost all) indoor work.

      >> Thursday: Meet at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. Please bring lunches.

      >> Saturday: Meet at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. Please bring lunches. Happy Groundhog Day!

      Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 7 -
      1. Start out going WEST on AMHERST ST/RT-101A. 1.0 mi
      2. 352 is on the LEFT via jug handle turn

      Volunteer work:
      > Continue painting... finish doors over electrical panels, cover sheetrock gaps, continue partitions.

      > Looking for a volunteer to maintain / track tools, materials, etc.

      * * * NOTE - still looking for help on these small projects:
      > 1 volunteer to insulate a pipe to keep it from freezing again this winter.

      See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Continued rough plumbing and electrical.
      352 Amherst Street, Nashua: Continued cleaning and painting, finishing prep on pegboard walls. Completed workbenches and movable partitions. Started building cashier's counter. Continued cabinet doors over electrical panels.

      Upcoming events:

      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Contractors to continue rough plumbing and electrical in parallel. Expect to call for volunteer(s) to support cable / phone install. Contractor to metal-wrap fascias. Insulate after Town framing inspection.
      352 Amherst Street, Nashua: Support ReStore fit-up.
      Other small projects being coordinated.