Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday January 10th and Saturday January 12th

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
      All:

      No construction planned at our new home (24 Adelaide Street, Hudson), pending rough plumbing / electrical and framing inspections.

      Meanwhile, we'll support fit-up for our new ReStore being established at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. This is (almost all) indoor work.

      >> Thursday: Meet at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. Please bring lunches.

      >> Saturday: Meet at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua. Please bring lunches.

      Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 7 -
      1. Start out going WEST on AMHERST ST/RT-101A. 1.0 mi
      2. 352 is on the LEFT via jug handle turn

      Volunteer work:
      > Primarily painting.

      > Looking for a volunteer to maintain / track tools, materials, etc.

      * * * NOTE - still looking for help on these small projects:
      > Also looking for 1 volunteer to insulate a pipe to keep it from freezing again this winter.

      See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Cleared snowfall. Continued rough plumbing and electrical. Pre-fit insulation above windows/doors. Installed storm doors.

      Upcoming events:

      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Contractors to continue rough plumbing and electrical in parallel. Contractor to metal-wrap fascias. Insulate after Town framing inspection.
      Other small projects being coordinated.