Nashua Silver Knights Baseball Game

  • Leah Shuldiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      We have tickets for the Nashua Silver Knights baseball game vs Pittsfield Suns
      Sunday, June 17, 1012
      5:05pm
      Holman Stadium

      Tickets are $5.00 each, and $2.00 from each ticket we sell, goes to Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity.  This is a fun Fathers' Day event.  We hope you will join us.

      We also need a few volunteers for game day to walk the stands selling 50/50 raffle tickets.

      Let me know if you want to buy tickets or volunteer for the game.

      Leah.