Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday January 5th and Saturday January 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      All:

      Happy New Year!

      We'll resume work on a small project at 15 Saturn Lane, Nashua.

      >> Thursday: No construction work planned.

      >> Saturday: Meet at 15 Saturn Lane, Nashua. Lunch will be provided.

      Directions from Everett Turnpike, southbound, Exit 5W:
      - Take the RT-111 exit, EXIT 5, toward RT-111A/Nashua/Pepperell Ma. 0.3 mi
      - Keep left at the fork in the ramp. 0.1 mi
      - Ramp becomes RT-111A. 0.1 mi
      - Stay straight to go onto Main Dunstable Rd/RT-111A. 2.2 mi
      - Turn right onto Gilson Rd. 0.7 mi
      - Take the 2nd right onto Saturn Ln. <0.1 mi to 15 SATURN LN on the right.

      Volunteer work:
      > Repair flooring at back entrance door. This is mostly interior work.
      > Weather permitting, weatherproof front porch.

      See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00.

      Upcoming events:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Obtain demolition permit. Salvage remaining usable materials. Next, complete demolition.
      Small projects being coordinated.