Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday November 3rd and Saturday November 5th

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011

      We'll continue work on a small project at 15 Saturn Lane, Nashua.

      >> Thursday: No construction planned.

      >> Saturday: Meet at 15 Saturn Lane, Nashua. Lunch will be provided.

      Directions from Everett Turnpike, southbound, Exit 5W:
      Take the RT-111 exit, EXIT 5, toward RT-111A/Nashua/Pepperell Ma. 0.3 mi
      Keep left at the fork in the ramp. 0.1 mi
      Ramp becomes RT-111A. 0.1 mi
      Stay straight to go onto Main Dunstable Rd/RT-111A. 2.2 mi
      Turn right onto Gilson Rd. 0.7 mi
      Take the 2nd right onto Saturn Ln. <0.1 mi to 15 SATURN LN on the right.

      Volunteer work:
      > Seal water leak on back side (roof flashing, wrap, siding).
      > Continue framing and re-roofing porch.

      See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Updated build plans filed with Town.
      15 Saturn Lane: Framed two of three walls, sheathed roof.

      Upcoming events:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Obtain demolition permit, revise building permit. Next, continue demolition. Delay excavate / foundation pending that work.
      15 Saturn Lane: Shingle porch roof, side porch.
      23 Russell Street, Wilton: Dedication ceremony, 10:00 AM Saturday November 12th.
      5 Friar Tuck Lane, Nashua: Repair drywall / door damage (mostly interior work).
      Small projects being coordinated.