Volunteers Needed: Nashua Holiday Stroll, Sat Nov 29th

  • Harrow, Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Message
      We need staff for a donations table and general help at the "Nashua Holiday Stroll".   Help out GNHFH for a couple of hours, and then enjoy the stroll yourself.   If you can help us out, please respond to Volunteering@....  Thanks!

      Date: Sat Nov 29th, 2003 (See http://www.nashuadowntown.com/events.htm).
      Location: Downtown  Nashua
      Overall Event Time: 5:00-10:00pm

      Staffing needs for Donations table at Citty hall.  Duties include accepting donations for Habitat, handing out brochures about habitat.

              2 people 4:30-6:00pm
              2 people 6:00-8:00pm

      Staffing needs as Main St. Church (or other areas specified by the Stroll Organizers).  Duties include handing out programs, directing people, etc.

              2 people 6:00pm-8:00pm
              2 people 8:00pm-10:00pm

      -Jer