Skip to search.

Take a Hike for Humanity Corporate Sponsors

  • Ron Dyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
      Hi, everyone.

      Attached is the Word document that describes the levels of corporate sponsorships for the hike in 2001.  We are looking to find the top level of sponsors before February 1 in order to recognize them on the fliers as described.  Please let me know of companies you are contacting in case someone else asks me if someone has already contacted this company.

      Prior top sponsors have been:
      Millipore in 1997
      Granite Bank in 1998
      Comverse Network Systems in 2000

      Our goal is find top sponsor(s) to donate enough so that each of the ten participating affiliates in 2001 will receive at least a $1,000 share.

      The participating affiliates for 2001 are:
      Greater Nashua
      Monadnock
      Greater Manchester
      Greater Seacoast (NH)
      Cape Ann
      North Shore
      Greater Lawrence
      Greater Lowell
      North Central Massachusetts
      Greater Worcester

      This is quite a large geographic area being represented, and hikers come from points beyond it including the Boston area, so a fair amount of recognition can be garnered by sponsoring the event at the higher levels.

      Please ask me if you have any questions.

      Thanks for your efforts in this matter.

      Ron
    • Jan Schmidt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
        The fix is in--
        Our front page has the top left slot directing those generous donors to our
        sponsorship page.

        feedback appreciated...

        rgds,
        Jan