Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday March 10th / Saturday March 12th

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 3:27 PM
      All:

      We're still awaiting the boiler for our new home site at 23 Russell Street (corner of Russell and Maple Streets) in Wilton. And we're waiting for Town concurrence with our plans to go ahead for the next project at 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson.

      >> Thursday: No construction planned.

      >> Saturday: No construction planned. Have a good weekend

      Completed since last Saturday:
      23 Russell Street, Wilton: Continued discussions with plumbing suppliers - potential donation / deal on both material and labor. Photos posted to our Web-based Picasa album: http://picasaweb.google.com/nashabitat/RussellSt# .
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Filed for zoning variance; hearing will be on the March 24th schedule. Architect has near-final drawings.

      Upcoming events:
      23 Russell Street, Wilton: Continue construction. Still seeking donations / deals for punch list items.
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Refine plans for 2011 renovation / addition, variance from ZBA. Seeking donations / deals.
      Nashua Children's Home, 125 Amherst St., Nashua: Replace ramp (planning spring 2011).
      Other small projects being coordinated.