Fowell Ave Construction Opportunities

  • Harrow, Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 6:52 AM
      Message
      Construction at our Fowell Ave House is down to the final
      weeks.   The scheduled activity for Sat, Feb 8th is completion
      of sheetrock installation.    In the coming weeks there will be
      finishing work, trim work, flooring, and painting.  On-site
      construction is typically Saturdays 9am-4pm.

      So if you would like to add your hands, to the many others that
      are working to eliminate poverty housing in Greater Nashua
      please email scheduling@... and let Brenda know
      what day you would like to work, or what construction activity
      you are interested in.

      No experience necessary!

      -Jerry