GNHFH Bake and Craft Sale Thank You

  • Ellen Svenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      The Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity want to thank all volunteers involved in our Bake and Craft Sale last Saturday night during the Nashua Stroll.  It is because of your involvement we raised $2062 from the proceeds of the information booth, crafts tables, hot drinks and baked goods. We greatly appreciate the time and effort spent making our beautiful crafts and delicious baked goods.Special thanks to our "sellers": the Perry family, Guy Bergeron, the Eberle family, and Mary Ouellette.

      We are currently building a house in Wilton, so fundraising is an important part of that process. We thank you again for supporting this fundraiser and helping to make it successful.

      --
      Ellen Svenson
      ellen.svenson@...