Technology Committee

  • Ron Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity is establishing a Technology Committee to help address technological issues that can make our affiliate function more efficiently.  If you have skills that you think can help us and would be interested in volunteering in this area, please let me know and I'll forward you copies of the job descriptions for this committee.  Generally speaking, we are looking for people that can support office equipment, database applications development, PC support (both hardware and software), and website development. If you are already part of this committee, no need to reply.  Thank you for your support.

      Ron