Welcome!!!

  • Jan Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Hello Everyone!!

      I'm the webmaster for http://nasHabitat.com main section, and (does
      this sound like a confession?) and I just couldn't take it any longer.
      The web site was crowded and choppy and hard to read, and I just
      couldn't hold my head up any longer knowing it was my work, designed
      several years ago... and after giving the req for help re-doing it, and
      not hearing back - I know how busy everyone is... there is now a new
      main section!!!! I left the Fowell Ave portion completely alone, as
      Melinda Babin is doing a wonderful job, and I haven't touched the "Hike"
      section yet, as I am hereby asking "Is there is a volunteer who'd like
      to take it on as a project???" Ron is turning this into a huge success,
      and it deserves it's own section - let me know, I'll turn it over
      immediately, and give someone everything they need.

      Oh - and Carol Malson has asked for - and received a section of the site
      to display the building site details - its brand new, and hasn't been
      updated as yet - but hopefully, this will make information immediately
      available concerning the food, site coordinator, and number of
      volunteers... check it out!

      Jan Schmidt
      http://TheWebFixers.com