Habitat for Humanity build - Saturday May 8th

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010

      This Saturday, we'll continue at the Southern NH Rescue Mission (40 Chestnut Street, Nashua) to hang more doors, plus punch list items (hang bathroom mirrors and shelves, finish stair railings, hang drywall in closets and mechanical room). This is all indoor work.

      Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 7 (Amherst Street exit) to the mission -

      1: Start out going SOUTHEAST on US-3/ NH-101A/ AMHERST ST toward US-3 S/ HENRI A BURQUE DR. Continue to follow NH-101A/ AMHERST ST. 1.6 mi to
      2: Turn RIGHT onto MAIN ST/ DANIEL WEBSTER HWY. 0.2 mi to
      3: Turn RIGHT onto WATER ST. 0.2 mi to
      4: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto FACTORY ST. <0.1 mi to
      5: Turn LEFT onto CHESTNUT ST. 0.2 mi to
      6: End at 40 CHESTNUT ST (2nd building on LEFT). Parking on street, and behind building.

      See as many of you as can make it, starting about 9:00.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      40 Chestnut St., Nashua: Framed new rough openings for closets. Hung new emergency exit exterior door.

      Upcoming events:
      Temporary power, 42-44 Tonella Road, Milford.
      42-44 Tonella Road, Milford - still seeking donations / deals.
      Other small projects being coordinated.