Habitat for Humanity Traing Seminar in Nashua

  • vze4cmza
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hello, everyone.  Patrick ask me to send you the following.  Please do not reply to me as I do not expect to reply for quite a while.  Please reply to PVERHOFF@... .

      Dear Interested Greater Nashua Habitat For Humanity Volunteer

      We, GNHFH, is hosting a regional HFH training seminar on Sept. 28th, 2002.  If you always wanted to get more involved and did not know how, this is your opportunity.  These workshops are very educational and informative. The topics for the workshop are as follows:

      MORNING SESSION
      1.  NH affiliates Meeting:
       Topic; discuss NH Housing Finance Authority's Special Homeownership Program for HFH Affiliates in NH.
      2.
      Construction Management:  has two part, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  Must attend both.  Topic: Managing, training and retaining Volunteers on a construction site.
      3.
      Marketing 101: Topic:   Building a Public relations committee, and marketing yourself to the community.
      AFTERNOON SESSION
      1.
      Volunteer Coordinator Roundtable:  All participating affiliates will pool their experience on what works, and how, and the materials needed in recruiting volunteers.
      2.
      Construction Management: Part Two
      3.
      Marketing 102  Topic:  How to tailor your affiliates marketing efforts to a particular community group.

      The Early bird registration fee is $35.00 per person postmarked 10 days prior to event.
      The Late Registration is $50.00 per person and includes walk-ins.   However, lunch will not be guaranteed for walk-ins.

      Make checks out to
      Habitat Northeast
      Please send the following information {name, mailing address, city, state, zip, phone, email, affiliate name, affiliate position, which workshops you plan on attending (make sure there is no overlap)} to Habitat Northeast along with your check to        Habitat Northeast
                                          200 South Church Street
                                          West Chester, PA 19382
                                          fax: 610-692-7360
                                          Email:  abickert@...