Volunteers for "Take a Hike for Humanity"

  • rondyer@concentric.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      We are looking for a few volunteers to help with certain tasks at "Take a Hike for Humanity" on Saturday and Sunday, May 18 & 19.  The main task we need volunteers for is to produce the "certificates of completion" each day.  The shift is to arrive not later than 9:30 a.m. at the hikers' cabin at Mt. Monadnock and will run until about 3 p.m.  Calligraphy skills is a plus, but neat printing is fine.  The task involves adding hiker names to printed certificates, adding embossed seals, possibly adding a ribbon, and returning certificates to appropriate affiliate for signatures.  We need 2-3 people for this each day.  A couple of other miscellaneous tasks may be available.
      Please contact me if you are interested in making this commitment, along with which day.  Thank you.

      Ron Dyer