Habitat for Humanity build - Saturday January 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      All:

      With snow on the ground, and decent weather expected for Saturday, we'll continue burning the brush at our new duplex site on Tonella Road in Milford.

      Free firewood! Please bring chainsaws, etc. as available - can't burn anything over 5-in diameter (but can remove any suitable as firewood).

      Directions from NH-101 overpass over NH-101A (Nashua Street, at the Amherst / Milford line):

      Continue west on NH-101A W/Nashua St. 1.5 mi to
      Left (just before County Store) onto TONELLA RD. 0.2 mi to
      Left to house site on east side of the road

      See as many of you as can make it, starting about 9:00. This is a big job; would appreciate good turnout. Between the work and the fire, it'll be plenty warm...

      Completed since last Saturday:
      Moved donated windows and bathroom fixtures from Bedford to storage in Milford.

      Upcoming events:
      Building permits and temporary power, Milford lot.
      Spring excavation / foundation support for Tonella Road, Milford - seeking donations / deals.
      Other small projects being coordinated.