Volunteer opportunity -- Staffing for Winter Stroll

  • Harrow, Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      We are looking for help on the night of the Winter Stroll. 3-4 people in two hour shifts from 4:45pm to 10:45pm. which is 9 to 12 people.   To volunteer for a timeslot, please send email to Patrick at PVerhoff@....
      Winter Stroll
      When:
       Saturday, Nov. 24       Time: 5:30pm-10pm
      Where:  Downtown Nashua    At:  Main St. Methodist Church
                 Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity will be at Main St. Methodist Church this year during the Winter Stroll in Downtown Nashua two days after Thanksgiving. Come in and stop by our table to say hi and sign up to volunteer onconstruction projects.  We will also be selling Christmas Cards, Hats, T-shirts, tool aprons, pins, and sports waterbottles. Hope to see you there!