Habitat Information Night -- Mon Jan 12th

  • Jerry & Karen Harrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Want learn more about Habitat for Humanity?
      Are you interested in volunteering, but not sure how to get Involved?
      Please Note the following upcoming event...

      Next Habitat for Humanity Information Night -- Mon Jan 12th
      The agenda includes a video about the work of Habitat for Humanity, a presentation about our work locally in the Greater Nashua area, and an opportunity to meet with local Habitat leaders to help match your interests with an appropriate volunteer opportunity.

      Date:     Monday, Jan 12th
      Time:     7:00-8:00pm
      Place:
          Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity -- Annex Office
          Main St United Methodist Church
          Lower Level
          154 Main St, Nashua NH

      Additional information: http://www.nashabitat.org  or call 883-0295
      Directions available:  http://www.nashabitat.org/ouroffice.cfm

      Current Volunteer Needs :
      • Office Staff:  Pick up mail, Answer Emails & Phone Calls, Filing, Data Entry, and General Office Work
      • Material Donations Handling: Respond to material donations -- coordinate pickup.
      • Materials & Inventory: Keeping the storage trailer organized and inventoried
      • Ebay Sales help
      • Construction Team Leaders: Help direct inexperience volunteers

      We always need committed volunteers to help in all areas. Particularly, volunteer processing, office management, web site development, public relations, and general committee work. All those background items that enable us to fulfill our mission of building homes for people in need.

      RSVP:

      Please drop me an email (Jerry.Harrow@...) if you plan to attend this meeting.