Habitat Information Night -- Mon Jan 12th
- Want learn more about Habitat for Humanity?
Are you interested in volunteering, but not sure how to get Involved?Please Note the following upcoming event...Next Habitat for Humanity Information Night -- Mon Jan 12thThe agenda includes a video about the work of Habitat for Humanity, a presentation about our work locally in the Greater Nashua area, and an opportunity to meet with local Habitat leaders to help match your interests with an appropriate volunteer opportunity.Current Volunteer Needs :
- Office Staff: Pick up mail, Answer Emails & Phone Calls, Filing, Data Entry, and General Office Work
- Material Donations Handling: Respond to material donations -- coordinate pickup.
- Materials & Inventory: Keeping the storage trailer organized and inventoried
- Ebay Sales help
- Construction Team Leaders: Help direct inexperience volunteers
We always need committed volunteers to help in all areas. Particularly, volunteer processing, office management, web site development, public relations, and general committee work. All those background items that enable us to fulfill our mission of building homes for people in need.
Please drop me an email (Jerry.Harrow@...) if you plan to attend this meeting.