Habitat Information Night -- Mon May 12th

  • Jerry & Karen Harrow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Want learn more about Habitat for Humanity?
      Are you interested in volunteering, but not sure how to get Involved?
      Please Note the following upcoming event...

      Next Habitat for Humanity Information Night -- Mon May 12th
      The agenda includes a video about the work of Habitat for Humanity, a presentation about our work locally in the Greater Nashua area, and an opportunity to meet with local Habitat leaders to help match your interests with an appropriate volunteer opportunity.

      Date:     Monday, May 12th
      Time:     7:00-8:00pm
      Place:
          Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity -- Annex Office
          Main St United Methodist Church
          Lower Level
          154 Main St, Nashua NH

      Additional information: http://www.nashabitat.org  or call 883-0295
      Directions available:  http://www.nashabitat.org/ouroffice.cfm

      Current Volunteer Needs :

      for some volunteer needs related to our upcoming Take A Hike for Humanity fundraiser.   More background information about the event is at www.takeahikeforhumanity.org.

      We always need committed volunteers to help in all areas. Particularly, volunteer processing, office management, web site development, public relations, and general committee work. All those background items that enable us to fulfill our mission of building homes for people in need.

      RSVP:

      Please drop me an email (Jerry.Harrow@...) if you plan to attend this meeting.