Web Site Counter

  • Jan Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      Hello Everyone!

      The first page of the site http://nashabitat.org/ now has a "Number of
      Visitors" Counter, at the very bottom of the page. I've tested it on Mac and
      PC, Interner Explorer and Netscape, and it seems to be running fine. I
      started the counter at 1200, and already it shows more than 60 hits ('tho
      some of those are me testing 8^) ). It is written in Java, and should work
      on all browsers, or just disappear if it's an older model. If you don't see
      it, you can update your browser's java readers. Write, and I'll give you the
      scoop.

      ---thank Dave Darling for the idea!

      rgds,
      Jan