Habitat for Humanity build - Saturday February 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008

      No work this Saturday – projected small jobs are all outdoors, and the groundhog said we had another 6 weeks of winter....

      Enjoy the weekend...

      Upcoming events:

      • Connect temporary power (7-1/2 Ridge Street, Nashua)
      • 7-1/2 Ridge demolition (new solicitation expected from City shortly)
      • Various ramps / related projects (Nashua, Hudson, Mont Vernon; awaiting spring + some financing)