Volunteers Still Needed for Newsletter Assembly

  • Jerry Harrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      We still need another 10-15 volunteers to help complete the assembly
      of our Habitat holiday newsletter next Tuesday evening, Dec 4th 6pm-
      9pm. We have about 2100 pieces to fold, stuff, & label so with
      enough help it goes much more quickly!

      Event: Newsletter Preparation Party
      Pizza & Soda provided -- along with Holiday Music
      Date: Tues Dec 4th
      Time: 6:00-9:00pm
      Place:
      Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity -- Annex Office
      Main St United Methodist Church
      Lower Level
      154 Main St, Nashua NH

      Directions available: http://www.nashabitat.org/ouroffice.cfm