Nashua Stroll Bqke Sale

  • ERS03063@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      Dear fellow volunteers,

      I just wanted to thank all those wonderful volunteers who baked goods for our Nashua Holiday Stroll Bake Sale.  Our tables were full of delicious cookies, whoopy pies,
      cupcakes, breads, and brownies.  We also sold hot cider and cocoa and  made over $500 !
      Thanks also to the Smythe family and Laura for helping us man the booths.

      Thanks again,
      Ellen Svenson