Volunteer Opportunities

  • Zlotnick
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2006
      Hi volunteers!

      We are looking for a few people who may be interested in the following volunteer opportunities:

      (1) Historian. We have a few scrapbooks in the office, but they need to be organized and updated. You could take these scrapbooks home to update them.

      (2) Clipping Service. We're also trying to find people who can clip newspaper articles and forward them to our historian for inclusion in the scrapbooks. Most of the articles come from the Nashua Telegraph and the Manchester Union Leader. Articles also sometimes appear in other publications.

      (3) We are in the midst of planning for our second annual Heart of the Community celebration to be held in February of 2007. Part of the event features an auction. We're looking for volunteers who are willing to donate their handyman services as an auction item. For example, last year, a couple of our volunteers together donated 8 hours of handyman services.

      Christina Zlotnick
      Board of Directors
      GNHFH
      Phone: (603) 801-6003