Dave Darling

  • Jerry & Karen Harrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity mourns the passing of our dear friend Dave Darling.  Dave served his community with distinction as volunteer, board member, and building chairman.  So deep was his dedication that he was often referred to as the "face" of Habitat for Humanity in Greater Nashua.   Through his efforts ramps were built, houses were accessible, and homes were constructed -- but even more importantly lives were touched.  Our sincerest condolences go out to his friends and family.

      Jerry J Harrow,
              President
              Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

      David M. Darling, Amherst
      DARLING – Died in Nashua, Friday, March 10, 2006. David M. Darling, 63, of 9 Willow Lane in Amherst, and formerly of Hollis. There are no calling hours. A memorial service is being planned and will be held at a later date. Friends wishing to express their sympathy may make donations in his memory to the Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity, 154 Main St., Nashua, NH 03060. Arrangements are in the care of The FARWELL FUNERAL SERVICE, 18 Lock Street, Nashua.