Volunteers Needed, at Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

  • Tim Dawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Volunteers Needed, at Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

      Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has started a project on 51 Whitney St. in Nashua.
      The project is going very well. We are looking for several volunteers to work this Saturday. This weekend we will
       Hang interior doors - then pop hinges to be able to paint the doors flat, Trim
       closet doorways, Install molding around windows
      and entrance doors, Install baseboards,Touch up paint after trim installation, Install lauan subfloor in kitchen and bathrooms.
       We will need several volunteers to complete this work this weekend. I f you would like to volunteer this or any weekend
      in the next two months just let me know.

               There have been some questions about age requirements. The policy is that if you are 14 or 15 you can work on the
      site as long as you are accompanied by a parent or guardian. If you are 16, 17, or 18 you must have written permission
       from your parents. This is the pointer to document that must be filled out. http://www.nashabitat.org/images/VForm.pdf
      If you are interested in volunteering please contact me at nhhabitatvol@...

      If you would like to be removed from this mailing, just let me know at
      nhhabitatvol@...

      Thanks for your
       consideration,
      Tim Dawson
      Volunteer Coordinator

    • Tim Dawson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006

        The Whitney St project is going very well. We are looking for
        several volunteers to work this Saturday Jan 28th. This weekend we will hang interior doors - then pop hinges to be able to paint the doors flat, trim closet doorways, install molding around windows and entrance doors, install baseboards, touch up paint after trim installation, Install lauan subfloor in kitchen and bathrooms. We will be starting around 9:00 AM.

         We will need several volunteers to complete this work this weekend. If you would like to volunteer this or any weekend in the next two weeks just let me know.

         There have been some questions about age requirements. The policy is that if you are 14 or 15 you can work on the site as long as you are accompanied by a parent or guardian. If you are 16, 17, or 18 you must have written permission from your parents. This is the pointer to document that must be filled out. http://www.nashabitat.org/images/VForm.pdf If you are interested in volunteering please contact me at nhhabitatvol@...

        If you would like to be removed from this mailing, just let me know at nhhabitatvol@...

        Thanks for your consideration,
        Tim Dawson
        Volunteer Coordinator