Volunteer Opportunities for Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

  • Tim Dawson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2005

      Volunteer Opportunities for Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

      Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has started a new project on 51 Whitney St. in Nashua. We have
      started the framing of the home. We are looking for several volunteers to work the next 3 or 4 Saturdays.
       If you would like to volunteer for any weekend in the next two months just let me know.  You should be
       able to measure / cut wood, pound nails (reasonably straight), and/or paint.

      We are also looking for Site hosts for the Whitney site project. Responsibilities would include welcoming
      volunteers, registering all habitat volunteers
       on the site, picking up lunches, and helping out as needed.  No nail
       pounding required.  We need a host for this weekend and next.

      If you are interested in any of the listed volunteer opportunities please contact me at
      nhhabitatvol@... . Please include your phone number, the project you would like to
      volunteer for, and the date you would like to volunteer.

      If you would like to be removed from this mailing, just let me know at nhhabitatvol@...

      Thanks for your
       consideration,
      Tim Dawson
      Volunteer Coordinator

    • Tim Dawson
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2005

        Volunteer Opportunities for Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

        Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has started a new project on 51 Whitney St.
        in Nashua. We have just about completed the framing of the home. We should
         finish framing this weekend. The project is going very well. We are looking for
        several volunteers to work this Saturday. Over the next two or three weeks after

        next weekend we will be working on the roof.  You should be comfortable working
        with heights and working on roofs. There will be fewer opportunities during this period.
        After that we will start working on the interior and exterior and will need several
        volunteers.  I f you would like to volunteer for any weekend in the next two
         months just let me know.

        There have been some questions about age requirements. The policy is that if you
        are 14 or 15 you can work on the site as long as you are accompanied by a parent
        or guardian. If you are 16, 17, or 18 you must have written
         permission from your parents.
         This is the pointer to document that must be filled out.
         http://www.nashabitat.org/images/VForm.pdf

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2005

          Volunteer Opportunities for Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

          Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has started a new project on 51 Whitney St.
          in Nashua.  The project is going very well. We are looking for several volunteers to work
          this Saturday.
             I f you would like to volunteer for this weekend just let me know.
          There have been some questions about age requirements. The policy is that if you
          are 14 or 15 you can work on the site as long as you are accompanied by a parent
          or guardian. If you are 16, 17, or 18 you must have written
           permission from your parents.
           This is the pointer to document that must be filled out.
           http://www.nashabitat.org/images/VForm.pdf

          If you are interested in any of the
           listed volunteer
           opportunities please contact me at
           nhhabitatvol@... . Please include your phone number,
          the project you would like to volunteer for, and the date you would like to volunteer.
          If you would like to be removed from this mailing, just let me know at

           nhhabitatvol@...
          Thanks for your consideration,
          Tim Dawson
          Volunteer Coordinator

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Tim Dawson
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 27, 2005

            Volunteer Opportunities for Greater Nashua

            Habitat for Humanity

            Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has started a new project on 51 Whitney St.
             in Nashua.  The project is going very well. We are looking for several volunteers
            to work this Saturday Oct. 1.    I f you would like to volunteer for this weekend
            just let me know.  Please be aware that the weekends of Oct 8, Oct 22, Oct 29
            and Nov. 5 have already been filled.

            There have been some questions about age requirements. The Policy is
             that if you are 14 or 15 you can work on the site as long as you are accompanied
            by a parent or guardian. If you are 16, 17, or 18 you must have written permission
            from your parents.  This is the pointer to document that must be filled out.
             http://www.nashabitat.org/images/VForm.pdf

            If you are interested in any of the listed volunteer opportunities or have any
            questions please contact me at nhhabitatvol@...  or I can
            be reached at 604 434 9007. Please include your phone number, the project
            you would like to volunteer for, and the date you would like to volunteer.

            If you would like to be removed from this mailing, just let me know at
             nhhabitatvol@...

            Thanks for your consideration,
            Tim Dawson
            Volunteer Coordinator

            Yahoo! for Good
          • Tim Dawson
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 11, 2005

              Volunteer Opportunities for Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

              Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has started a new project on 51 Whitney St. in Nashua. We are
               looking for several volunteers for this Saturday Oct 15th. We will be working on windows, siding and decks.

              nhhabitatvol@... or 603-434-9007 . Please include your phone number,

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2005

                Volunteer Opportunities for Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity

                Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity has started a new project on 51 Whitney St. in Nashua . We are
                looking for several volunteers for this Saturday Nov 12th. We will be working on siding and decks.