870Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday November 21st and Saturday November 23rd

    Nov 18, 2013
      All:

      We'll continue supporting our ReStore at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua.

      >> Thursday: Continue roof over loading dock - complete west wall frame, and sheath. Time permitting, start east wall framing. Please bring lunches.

      >> Saturday: Weather permitting, continue roof over loading dock - continue wall sheathing, then sheath roof, then install ice&water shield, drip edge, and flashing. In the event of inclement weather, install cabinets in ReStore office. Please bring lunches.

      352 Amherst Street, Nashua: Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 7:
      1. Start out going WEST on AMHERST ST/RT-101A. 0.9 mi 2. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto jug-handle, for LEFT turn onto AIRPORT RD.
      3. 352 AMHERST ST is on left.

      Volunteer work:
      352 Amherst St., Nashua: Continue supporting ReStore access. Note: In the event of inclement weather, ReStore needs indoor as well as outdoor carpentry.

      See as many of you as can make it. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      352 Amherst, Nashua (ReStore): Completed pre-hung frame for west wall double doors. Sheathed outboard end. Framed west wall, less area above door header. Installed roof joists.

      Upcoming events:
      352 Amherst, Nashua (ReStore): Complete cover over main loading dock.
      No construction planned for November 28th and 30th - enjoy Thanksgiving.
      Additional small projects being coordinated with ReStore and Family Selection.