864Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday October 24th and Saturday October 26th

    Oct 22, 2013

      We'll continue supporting our ReStore at 352 Amherst Street, Nashua.

      >> Thursday: Finish decking at steps to trailer. Assemble removable handrail. Time permitting, install plywood on side door gable end. Please bring lunches.

      >> Saturday: Add lightweight roof on side door awning. Start roof over loading dock: ledger and side walls. Please bring lunches.

      352 Amherst Street, Nashua: Directions from Everett Turnpike Exit 7:
      1. Start out going WEST on AMHERST ST/RT-101A. 0.9 mi 2. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto jug-handle, for LEFT turn onto AIRPORT RD.
      3. 352 AMHERST ST is on left.

      Volunteer work:
      352 Amherst St., Nashua: Continue supporting ReStore access.

      See as many of you as can make it. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.

      Completed since last Saturday:
      352 Amherst, Nashua (ReStore): Built steps into trailer.

      Upcoming events:
      352 Amherst, Nashua (ReStore): Build cover over main loading dock after City approvals.
      Additional small projects being coordinated with ReStore and Family Selection.