854New Way to Communicate with Volunteers

  • leahchiavacci
    Sep 10, 2013
      Hello Friends,

      We are going to move away from Yahoo Groups as a way to email all of you.  We have a new in-house system which will (I hope) make communication easier.

      Please take a moment to follow the link below and fill out our online form.

      https://app.etapestry.com/hosted/GreaterNashuaHabitatforHum/OnlineVolunteer.html

      We thank you all for the many volunteer hours you have given us and look forward to continuing our working together to create decent, safe affordable housing in the Greater Nashua area.

      If you have any questions, please respond to this email.  I'm happy to hear from you!

      Leah Shuldiner
      Executive Director
      GNHFH
      leah.shuldiner@...