850RE: Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday August 22nd and Saturday August 24th
- Aug 20, 2013
All – Important update: Hudson Community Club will be providing lunch, plus snacks / drinks – thanks! eric
We'll start building a pergola with the Hudson Community Club at Benson Park (27 Kimball Hill Road), Hudson.
>> Thursday: No construction planned.Road, Hudson. Hudson Community Club will be providing lunch + snacks.
>> Saturday: Meet at site, Benson Park, 27 Kimball Hill
27 Kimball Hill Road, Hudson. Directions from Everett Turnpike, Exit 5:
1. Start out on ramp toward RT-111. 0.3 mi
2. Turn slight right onto RT-111 E. 1.7 mi
3. RT-111 E becomes Spring St. 0.1 mi
4. Turn right onto E Hollis St/RT-111 E. 0.8 mi
5. Turn slight left onto RT-111 E. 1.8 mi
6. Turn left onto Central St/RT-111. CUMBERLAND FARMS is on the corner. 0.4 mi
7. Turn slight right onto Kimball Hill Rd. 7-ELEVEN is on the left. 0.2 mi
8. 27 KIMBALL HILL RD is on the right. Your destination is 0.1 miles past Greeley St
If you reach Bush Hill Rd you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
> 27 Kimball Hill Road, Hudson: Layout post holes, dig, set sonotubes, and pour concrete piers.* * * * * Looking for heavy-duty trailer to deliver / return small front-end loader / tractor to spread topsoil at our home site, 24 Adelaide Street, Hudson * * * * * *
See as many of you as can make it, starting by 9:00. Please wear appropriate protective clothing.
Completed since last Saturday:
24 Adelaide, Hudson: Plumber put up about half the PEX tubing.
24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Contractor to do finish electrical. Contractor to continue finish plumbing. Topsoil to be delivered; contractor hydroseed.
Benson Park (27 Kimball Hill Road), Hudson: Complete pergola kit build for Hudson Community Club.
Coordinating possible additional small project with Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter.
- << Previous post in topic