848Habitat for Humanity build - Thursday August 15th and Saturday August 17th

    Aug 14, 2013

      No construction planned this week, while we await finish plumbing and electrical, and topsoil for our new Hudson home.

      * * * * * Looking for heavy-duty trailer to deliver / return small front-end loader / tractor to spread topsoil * * * * * *

      Completed since last Saturday:
      24 Adelaide, Hudson: Touched up paint throughout, including bifold closet doors. Finished cleaning basement. ReStore truck removed lumber and staging for re-use. Continued touching-up trim.

      Upcoming events:
      24 Adelaide Street, Hudson: Contractor to do finish electrical. Contractor to continue finish plumbing. Topsoil to be delivered. Contractor hydroseed.
      Benson Park (27 Kimball Hill Road), Hudson: Support pergola kit build for Hudson Community Club.
      Coordinating possible additional small project with Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter.

      Cell: 620-4182