Re: Satoshi - THANK YOU !

  • dlake02
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2009
      Well, that is a very difficult question.

      I want to put my code into regular use on a repeater in my control. I have an application in for GB7MH, the site is acquired, the antenna installed, but the licensing has been stuck in the vetting process since early March.

      2m applications are on hold in the UK which would be quicker to clear as we are the primary user. No 2m applications are being accepted at the moment....

      70cm gets stuck due to clearance by the MoD and this can take many months. As we are secondary in 430-440, it takes as long as it takes - we are at the behest of the military.

      Once I have my repeater running the code, then I will start to release to Beta testers.

      I would hope to have the NoV to operate the repeater with 3 months - that seems to be about the average time, although some have taken up to 8 months to clear.

      In the meantime, I have quite a bit of work to do to prove and debug the G2 integration. My guess is that completion of the G2 work will coincide with getting my repeater on-air.

      David - G4ULF