More cool die cast cars for us H body owners

  • Alfred Howe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Next time you are at the local Target store, check out the toy section.
      In there I found a 1-64th scale die cast car set the finally includes a
      chevy vega. The series is made by Maisto and is called ther Elite
      transoprt series. The set comes with a tow vehicle, a trailer and car.
      They had several different kinds, to include the one I got which is a
      67 Elcamino, with what appease to be a tubbed 72 vega. Both car and tow
      vehicle are painted the same color, mine was a light brown. I also
      found in the same series a 72 blown, tubbed vega complete with racing
      decals and blower thru the hood.