No activity in last 7 days
The International Organization of Glutaric Acidemia (IOGA) is an international, voluntary, and non-profit organization dedicated to promoting early detection, preventing neurological damage, and assisting in the treatment and rehabilitation of those affected by Glutaric Aciduria Type I (GA1) and other neurological diseases. Established in 1995 and consisting of approximately 100 members, IOGA engages in patient advocacy and support, offers family networking services, promotes research, offers medical referrals, and engages in patient education. Educational materials include medical journal article reprints, brochures, a web site, and a regular newsletter.
- Apr 6, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.