Gluebooks are a cross between art journals and collage. Collect the paper fallout from your daily life, and turn it into art! This group is for people interested in discussing gluebooks, sharing their work, and finding others who are interested in exchanging glued artwork.
The Official Gluebook Rules:
1. Find a book. Any book. Spiral bound, blank, composition, used, old, new, whatever---it's your gluebook.
2. Find some glue. Any glue you like---you're the one who is going to use it.
3. Find some things to glue. Any things you like---you're the one who will be gluing them.
4. Glue with reckless abandon.
No advertising or commercial posts are allowed on this list. Anyone posting this type of message will be removed. There is also no cross posting or off topic posting allowed. This is not a place to pimp your stuff for sale, your Etsy shop, or your blog.
If you would like to share your work, please post it in the Photos section of the group.
Due to difficulties with swaps in the past, there will be no swaps posted to this group. If you would like to swap work with someone, please contact them privately.
Please note that if you are creating something called "vintage gluebooks", this probably isn't the group for you. The work in this group utilizes no specific materials, style or techniques whatsoever. We just glue stuff.
Home page art by Barb A.
- Sep 5, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.